Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: When Digital Transformation Projects Fail: What Next?
- Date: Tuesday, 2nd June, 2020
- Time: 4pm, then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton, Cloud Industry Forum and Guests
About this webinar
Despite best efforts, 70% of Digital Transformation projects fail according to research by McKinsey. What happens when your project is one of the 70%?
Join episode 8 of Digital Transformation in Action, where host Alex Hilton and guests give guidance on what to do next - and what to do to ensure you don't find yourself there in the first place.
Topics of discussion will include:
- How leaders can effectively communicate their goals, strategy, purpose and outlook for failed and future DX projects to employees
- Why companies need to prioritise data transformation in their Digital Transformation initiatives
- Understanding that with Digital Transformation, it's crucial that business practices and operations receive the same focus as technological advancements