Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: Securing Digital Transformation
- Date: Tuesday, 10 November 2020
- Time: 4pm, then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton - CEO, Cloud Industry Forum | Max Faun - Head of EMEA Consulting, Okta | Fiona Boyd - Head of Enterprise and Cyber Security at Fujitsu Services | Clive Finlay - Head of EMEA Solution Engineering - Symantec Enterprise Division, Broadcom
About this webinar
“As businesses look to Digital Transformation, they also need to look at security transformation”, says InformationAge. With DX initiatives including increasing the number of IoT devices and moving data to the cloud, the more a business digitally transforms, the more it's susceptible to security threats. In fact, 85% of chief information security officers view security issues related to Digital Transformation as having a somewhat to extremely large effect on their companies, according to a recent survey by Fortinet.
However, security architectures are complex - especially when they sit in the context of new and evolving technologies underpinning a business and its product suite. Join episode 13 of Digital Transformation in Action, where host Alex Hilton and guest experts share insights on how to securely enable Digital Transformation.
Points of discussion will include:
- Why a proactive, continuously integrated and automated approach to cyber security is critical to Digital Transformation success
- The importance of ‘baking in’ security to DX projects throughout the entire lifecycle
- The importance of championing robust attitudes to security throughout organizations and transforming the IT culture