Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: Securing Digital Transformation in 2022: Trends, Insights and Best Practices
- Date: Tuesday, 2 November, 2021
- Time: 4pm, then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton, CEO - Cloud Industry Forum and Guests
About this webinar
CIO magazine defines secure Digital Transformation as a necessary interruption that empowers businesses to operate more efficiently, intelligently, and rapidly in order to deliver value to their customers.
A year ago, Digital Transformation in Action shared how to ensure pandemic-driven Digital Transformation projects were secure. Now with even more users, devices and data located outside of the network than ever before, we’re revisiting new and emerging best practices to guide you through an ever evolving threatscape.
Join Alex Hilton and guests as they share:
- What IT and security leaders need to be aware of in terms of the bigger picture of secure Digital Transformation
- Where SASE can help in defending your business-wide DX projects in 2022
- How to securely connect a remote, mobile and hybrid workforce
- Security tips and tricks from those who have gone before
- And more