Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: Exploring AI in Cloud Computing
- Date: Tuesday 7 Sept 2021
- Time: 4pm. then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton - Cloud Industry Forum | Linus Aranha - Prosimo | Danny Nicholson – Claranet | James Green – Ancoris | Kevin Hogan - Broadcom
About this webinar
AI is improving many facets of business, and it’s safe to say that in 2021 cloud computing is one of them. From automated cloud management to increased cost efficiencies, the blend of AI and cloud computing is making real differences to businesses, its employees and its customers.
In this month’s episode of Digital Transformation in Action, we’re looking at why this is, exploring how AI and cloud are complementing each other, and asking how businesses can take advantage.
Join us to hear:
- How AI is improving cloud computing and making it truly collaborative and connected, and vice versa
- Practical examples of how AI tools delivered by the cloud are making a real difference to modern businesses
- How AI is helping drive self-managing cloud environments and previously unrealized cost efficiencies
- What the future of AI in the cloud looks like
- And more