Webinar: Are EMEA organizations behind the curve, developing their Cloud Backup Strategy?
- Date: Friday, 8th December, 2017, then on demand
- Time: 11am
- Presented by
Phil Maynard, Sr. Director, Technical Sales EMEA; Alex Hilton, CEO, Cloud Industry Forum
About this webinar
Many organizations within EMEA are beginning to host more of their business-critical applications and data in the Cloud. However, many of these organizations are not fully aware of the risks, so are not fully protecting their Cloud-based applications or data. In addition, the majority of organizations still rely on traditional on-prem focussed Backup solutions, many of which do not enable the cloud to be used efficiently, or cost effectively.
Join Phil Maynard, Sr. Director EMEA, Technical Sales at Barracuda and Alex Hilton, CEO at Cloud Industry Forum to discuss:
- Findings from Barracuda research on how companies are using Backup and Cloud in EMEA
- What’s preventing companies from moving their backups to the Cloud
- Why moving to Office 365 could break your data protection and IT security strategy
- Real life examples of how organisations have adopted a hybrid on-prem and Cloud Backup Strategy