Outsourcery's Skype for Business Launch
- Date: Thursday, 9th July, 2015
- Location: Cardinal Place, London, SW1
Skype for Business is the hottest and most anticipated Unified Communications (UC) solution to hit the market in recent years. It combines the familiar user experience of Skype, with the enterprise functionality and security of Microsoft Lync, to deliver an enhanced communication and collaboration solution which can complement or completely replace your existing telephony system. Put simply, Skype for Business can change the way your business communicates for the better.
Join Outsourcery, CIF and a host of other speakers at Outsourcery’s free Skype for Business launch event, to fully understand how it can benefit your business.
- 10:00AM: Registration and refreshments
- 10:30AM: The future of UC – Robert-Jan Gerrits, UC Strategist, Microsoft
- 11:00AM: The future of cloud – Piers Linney, Co-CEO, Outsourcery
- 11:30AM: The cloud industry – Alex Hilton, CEO, Cloud Industry Forum
- 12:00PM: Lunch
- 12:45PM: Skype for Business overview – Jon Seddon, Head of Product, Outsourcery
- 1:15PM: Enhancing Skype for Business – Jabra
- 1:30PM: Customer Case Study
- 1:45PM: Federation and what we can offer you – Rob Pope, Head of Business Development, Outsourcery
- 2:00PM: Close