Subscribe - news & resources
News Roundup 30 Oct
Latest Industry News
- Oracle expands cloud availability for UK public sector - CloudPro
- Here’s what to look for in Microsoft’s earnings – CNBC
- ‘Wearing too many hats’: How to bridge the AI skills gap – CIODive
- Microsoft stock flat despite better-than-expected earnings, strong Azure Growth – Tech Crunch
- SAP goes “all-in” on cloud as it abandons mid-term targets – CloudPro
- How the IoT Is Faring in a Remote Working World - CMSwire
- Digital Transformation | Towards the Next Revolution – DigiFYI
- 40% drop in British students leaving school with an IT qualification will exacerbate future digital skills gap – Intelligent CIO
Latest in the Cloud
Protect your business from all the top email threats, including the sophisticated ones designed to slip through your secure gateway.
Don’t miss this in-depth look at today’s wide range of evolving email threats, including their risks and impacts on businesses, and how machine learning and API-based inbox defense can address the gaps in the email gateway and help provide total email protection against attacks.
CIF Cloud Events and Webinars
- Webinar: Securing Digital Transformation | 10 Nov'20 | 4pm & On Demand
- Member Event: Cloud Industry Forum members meeting | 12 Nov'20 | 10am | By Invitation Only
- Webinar: Cloud Industry Forum Research: Cloud Adoption and Usage in the UK | 19 Nov'20 | 2pm & On Demand
- CIF Talks: Cyber Security Considerations - Working From Anywhere! #WFA | 24 Nov'20 | 4pm & On Demand
- Webinar: Surviving New Cloud Cost Management Challenges - Tips, Tricks and Insights | 8 Dec'20 | 4pm & On Demand
- Webinar: Overcoming the Hybrid Cloud Challenge | 15 Dec'20 | 4pm & On Demand
More from the Industry
Cloud Adoption and Usage in the UK
2020 has been a year like no other, and many businesses are enduring hardships that were impossible to predict.
Technology, now more than ever before, plays a vital role helping businesses dynamically adapt to the challenges and market conditions we all face. Whilst keeping the heart of the business ticking there are also considerations whether to invest and expand in this difficult time.
This new research will help businesses and suppliers alike gain insights in to how cloud technology can help us, where it is being deployed, and some considerations for the future.
Join CIF's Chair and CEO as they share the findings in this latest report looking at cloud adoption and usage in the UK.
Digital transformation goes mainstream
Ancoris and Cloud Industry Forum research suggests there is still progress to be made to ensure long-term lessons from pandemic are learned.
While digital transformation has been happening in organisations for many years now, the events of 2020 have forced companies to accelerate the pace of this change and make preparations to ensure this change will be permanent.
This research, which was conducted by Vanson Bourne prior to lockdown, surveyed UK-based IT and business decision-makers and sought to understand how they were exploiting cloud and other next-generation technologies, and the barriers standing in the way of adoption.