Subscribe - news & resources
News Roundup 19 March
Latest Industry News
- Enterprise IT leaders are aggressively moving legacy business systems to the cloud – TechRepublic
- Global strategic collaboration agreement between Ingram Micro Cloud and AWS – COMSBUSINESS
- Digital Transformation and Edge Computing go Hand in Hand – Enterprise Talk
- EU vision for 2030 digital transformation outlined – OUT-LAW News
- Five top benefits of dynamic work model for both your employees and your business - ITPro
- Cloud service revenue ‘finally dwarfs’ enterprise data centre spending in 2020 – CLOUDTECH
- OVH data centre fire shows backups should be standard, founder says – CloudPro
- Confronting the digital skills gap will see increased employability rates and staff retainment, from Generation Boomer to Generation Alpha – FE News
Latest in the Cloud
Cloud expansion will increase opportunities for data democracy in 2021.
By Disruptive Live.
The pandemic cast a very long shadow over 2020. Fundamental changes — some temporary, some permanent — impacted virtually every quarter of the business world. We saw a faster-than-predicted shift to the cloud as businesses scrambled to adapt to sudden changes. So much so that cloud spending rose 37%.
Cloud Events and Webinars
Defining Your Remote Working Strategy | 24 March'21 | 3pm & OnDemand
Cut Costs and Streamline your Oracle Workloads with OCI | 25 March'21 | 3pm
Achieving Compliance in 2021 with a Microsoft First Approach | 25 March'21 | 11am - 12pm
Member event: Cloud Industry Forum members meeting | 14 April'21 | 10am - 12pm
More from the Industry
The data economy is estimated to be worth between $118bn and $164bn in Canada alone so in today's digital age it's essential that businesses set themselves up as players in the data economy. To be successful within this task it's worth looking at how cloud powers and in the episode of DT in Action we share how organisations can mek the most of the data economy with cloud solutions.
Cloud Industry Forum | Ancoris | Cobweb | Matillion
Webinar | Cloud Migration: Why, How and When
In this newly cloud-first world - driven by the Digital Transformation necessitated by the pandemic - there’s never been a more crucial time to make sure your cloud migration is a success. In this episode of DT in Action, CIF and guest experts share the essential considerations of cloud migration.
Cloud Industry Forum | Data Intensity | Matillion | Fujitsu
Adapt, Innovate, Advance!
Digital Transformation in the Covid era
The cloud delivered for over 90 per cent of UK plc when tackling the challenge of COVID.Cloud Industry Forum research finds that COVID put the Cloud to test and it passed with flying colours.