Subscribe - news & resources
Managing your cloud breakfast briefing with TIG and ScienceLogic
- Date: 21st June 2016
- Time: 8:30am to 11:00am
- Location: Searcys: The Gherkin
Today, four out of five companies are using public clouds, such as AWS and Azure, to increase IT flexibility, reduce cost, and increase efficiency. However, this evolution raises many questions: How do you identify the right cloud environment for each workload? How do you get a complete view of the hybrid IT infrastructure, both in the cloud and on-premises? Luckily, we have the answers!
Join us for breakfast at the Searcys: The Gherkin (which is located on the 38th floor) on 21st June. The day will start at 8.30 am with breakfast and presentations, followed by a networking session with experts from TIG and ScienceLogic until 11 am.
During this exclusive event, IT industry experts will discuss:
- How to best leverage cloud environments to maximise flexibility
- Managing cloud sprawl effectively
- A single pane of glass for all your clouds, SaaS and on premises
- Effective cost management and orchestration of your cloud
Seats are limited, and will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. So, don’t wait.