GDPR Practical Introduction Course
- Date: Thursday, 16th November, 2017
- Location: Reading
- Time: 9:30am
The course will remove the confusion around the GDPR and provide you clarity as to the needs for your organisation, whilst giving you the action plan you need to undertake to ensure security and compliance.
What Does the Course Cover?
- What changes in May 2018 & Why?
- Who & What does the GDPR apply to?
- GDPR Principles In Detail
- Key Areas To Consider For Your Business’s Compliance
- Understanding ‘Rights Of The Individual;
- What Accountability & Governance You Need To Apply
- What Actions you need to take before GDPR becomes law?
- How to position GDPR compliance to your staff and customers
- Practical advice on becoming GDPR Compliant
What do you get?
- 1 days training with a qualified GDPR Practitioner
- GDPR action pack including;
- ICO Overview of GDPR
- ICO 12 Steps to compliance Guidance
- GDPR Process Checklist
- GDPR Process Infographic
- GDPR Introduction slide deck