Subscribe - news & resources
Cloud Expo. Cloud Confidence - why security shouldn’t be an issue in multi-cloud environments
- Date: Thursday, 22nd March, 2018
- Location: Cloud Expo Europe
- Time: 10:30am - 10:55am
Digital transformation poses unique challenges for IT leaders across all industries. Employees expect increased agility, scalability and flexibility & clients count on new services, experiences and interactions. In response, businesses are turning to various cloud solutions. However, harnessing its 'as-a-service' potential must be balanced against the rise in ransomware, phishing and data breaches. Join our panel of experts that will be exploring proven methods for securing the user, rather than business and learn about best practices and strategic insight.
Our panel will discuss:
- Infrastructure, applications and people – where are the threats and how we can prevent them?
- How does multi-cloud make security more complicated – how can we address the complication?
- Backup and archive solutions often sit in the cloud, what are the benefits of doing this? Are there any downsides to things to be wary of?
- Does the cloud make BCDR more complicated or easier?
Alex Hilton, CEO - Cloud Industry Forum
Adrian Roberts, Director, Global Cloud Solution Architecture - VMWARE
Edward Rowley, SE Manager, EMEA - Proofpoint
Oliver Pinson-Roxburgh, EMEA Director for Solutions Architecture - Alert Logic
Sean McAvan, Managing Director - Navisite Europe