CIF Legal Update Issue 5 2018
Every month as a trusted contact I bring you my slant on the latest Legislation, Case Law and Consultations. In this edition, these are:
- New EU copyright directive passes vote by MEPs
- Premier League set to take action against Middle Eastern pirates
- Sprint Electric Ltd v Buyer's Dream Ltd and another  EWHC 1924 (Ch)
- UK Government publishes response to targeted consultation on Digital Service Providers
- Work kicks-off to examine digital competition in UK
Please see my monthly book recommendation – 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari.