CIF Legal Update Issue 4 2018
Every month as a trusted contact I bring you my slant on the latest Legislation, Case Law and Consultations. In this edition, these are:
- Google faces record breaking £3.8billion fine for antitrust violations
- Facebook to be fined £500,000 for role in Cambridge Analytica scandal
- EU Parliament rejects copyright reform law
- Computer Associates UK Ltd v The Software Incubator Ltd: Supply of Software is not Sale of Goods
- UK Government launches consultation on the Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
Please see my monthly book recommendation – Pachinko by Min Jin Lee.