CIF Legal Update Issue 3 2018
Every month as a trusted contact I bring you my slant on the latest Legislation, Case Law and Consultations. In this edition, these are:
- GDPR is here, but is Europe ready?
- UK Government issues new rules to protect critical infrastructure from cyber threats
- ICO publishes final version of consent guidance
- Monkey Selfie case finally gets closure with ruling from US Court of Appeals
- Facebook sued by MoneySavingExpert founder over fake adverts
- Public consultation on measures to further improve the effectiveness of the fight against illegal content online
Please see my monthly book recommendation – Spam Nation: The Inside Story of Organized Cybercrime-from Global Epidemic to Your Front Door by Brian Krebs.