Subscribe - news & resources
CIF Industry Members meeting
Our regular quarterly members meeting.
To register please contact email@example.com
Speakers and themes include:
- Guest Speaker Frank Jennings on the very poignant subject of Brexit - Given recent developments we’ve asked the Cloud Lawyer back for his latest brief. Is it business as usual for IT/cloud providers or is it “Orwell Mayhem” and what can you do to prepare?
- Business Update from Breda Beyer - A summary of all planned activities across webinars, events, SIGs etc
- Rachel McElroy - Top 10 things you need to know about Cloud Leadership. Key findings from the launch of “Cloud Leadership – the Definitive Guide”
- CIF Research plans 2020 from Alex Hilton, - Following the discussion at last meeting, update on topics and timing for 2020 research project.
- CISPE Study “Buying Cloud Services in the Public Sector.” from Richard Sykes who took an active role in the development of this study will share insights from this Europe-wide report. Our chairman asks “would a relationship with CISPE be of value for CIF to keep close to developments in Brussels post Brexit in the longer term?”
- CIF Legal SIG update from Conor Ward - Prof Conor Ward will provide his perspective on legal issues impacting the tech sector and what businesses need to be planning for going forward
Drinks & Refreshments will be included.