Brexit: What does it mean for Cloud Service Providers?
As businesses grapple with the implications of Brexit, this CIF legal forum briefing is designed to help executives across our membership explore the potential impact and provide some context for future planning. This webinar is 1 hour in length.
Conor Ward (Chair Cloud Industry Legal Forum) and Mac MacMillan, Hogan Lovell LLP
Gemma Farmer, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commissioners Office
Julian Hobbins, General Counsel CIF/FAST
- Introduction and Overview
- Digital Single Market activities / Regulation and Supervision - Conor
- Report from EC C-SIG meeting in Brussels – Julian
- DPA & Privacy Shield – context and update - Mac
- GDPR – update and guidance from ICO – Gemma
- NIS Directive / Summary and conclusions - Conor
The links below refer to the guidance documents referenced by Gemma: