Talk Cloud for Insurance @ the National Theatre
- Date: Tuesday, 17th October, 2017
- Time: 2pm - 6pm
- Location: The Deck @ National Theatre
Governance, regulatory compliance and security - all these and much more is on the forefront of the IT decision makers in the insurance industry. Join Navisite and other industry leading experts (VMware, Proofpoint) for an afternoon at the National Theatre and find out about the cloud infrastructure benefits.
2 pm - 6 pm - Presentations & Networking
- Alex Hilton, CEO, Cloud Industry Forum
- Daniel Mayo, Chief Analyst for Financial Services, Ovum
Presenting findings of the latest insurance vertical research
- Adenike Cosgrove, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Proofpoint
Securing Office 365 and Beyond
Office 365 is vast collaboration suite depended upon by many organisations; and more is needed to protect this investment. Learn how Office 365 and other SaaS apps can benefit from greater security protection, detection, and visibility when protecting users, their apps and data.
- Richard Bennett, Senior Leader in Digital Transformation, VMware
- Client presentation
6:30 pm canapes & drinks,
7:30 pm Theatre Production - Follies – 2 hours no interval
Please note that the event has a limited number of spaces and it's by invitation only. If you have any questions or would like to attend the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.