Legal Implications of Cloud Computing
- Date: Thursday, 23rd May 2013
More and more organisations are moving towards a cloud based system. This change has brought with it a range of legal implications. Most notably with the issues of privacy and data protection. There are important questions around where exactly the data is held and how this effects compliance requirements for each company. These can be solved by ensuring a carefully negotiated contract at the beginning of the arrangement.
Butterworths’ inaugural Cloud Computing conference will address these key issues while allowing you to network with leading experts in this ever evolving field.
Attendance at this conference will allow you to:
- Hear from the Cloud Legal Project based at Queen Mary University London
- Explore the contractual issues raised by sub-contractors
- Discuss the increasing activity of European Data Protection watchdogs
- Take part in an interactive question and answer session with both legal and cloud experts