Cloud World Forum, 2015
- Date: 24th - 25th June, 2015
- Location: Olympia Grand, London
Cloud World Forum continues to go from strength to strength, and we're looking forward to 2015 being the best year yet! Co-located with Enterprise Apps World, part of the renowned Apps World Series, we are EMEA’s largest Cloud & DevOps expo!
Join CIF in the Cloud and Cyber Security Theatre on 25th June from 2pm where we will be running a workshop exploring the security issues which need to be addressed as part of a risk analysis which enables companies to move to the cloud with confidence.
|14:00 – 14:25||Cloud Adoption and Trends 2015||FUD v Benefits|
Alex Hilton CEO Cloud Industry Forum on latest findings from CIF research into attitudes and experiences of UK organisations implementing cloud. What remain their key security concerns, and organisational challenges? How are perceived security threats counter-balanced in practice by business benefits?
|14:25 – 15:05||Panel Session||Practical strategies for managing GRC for cloud.|
CIF members share their experiences and debate topics. Moderator: Alex Hilton
- Security of cloud environments
- Genuine business risks for consideration when adopting cloud
- Data privacy
|15:35 – 15:55||Dynamic Security for the Hybrid Cloud||Dynamic Security for the Hybrid Cloud Martin Borrett CTO, IBM Security Europe|
Cloud is an opportunity to radically transform security practices. In this session, we will talk about how enterprises should take a structured approach to Cloud adoption where they
- Manage access - to cloud applications and data, from end users and privileged users, and securely connect them from mobile devices
- Protect data - from attacks, vulnerabilities and unathorized access. And its not just only about data encryption
- Gain visibility - into security and risk posture by having a pulse on threats, compliance, and to gain deeper insight with analytics
- Optimize security operations - by adopting best practices and leveraging security expertise and intelligence
|15:55 – 16:15||CIF Code of Practice; building trust in Cloud||Jason Wyatt, Cloud Industry Forum|
This session provides an overview of the CIF Code of Practice for Cloud Service Providers, designed to bring greater transparency and trust to doing business in the cloud.
For delegate registration, quote the code I8JWV/CIF15 to receive the 15% discount.